Bonus Point Distribution is the allocation of points to acquire bonus abilities or equipment.
Due to Michio checking the Character Reset box when he was creating his profile, which cost him a bonus point, it allows him to redistribute his statistic and bonus points at any time. When distributing or redistributing his points, points are required to update a skill duplicate every time he upgrades. The first update requires one point, the second two points, the third eight points, the fourth sixteen points, etc. "EXP Required" is given:
|Total Points Available||Points Needed for Upgrade||Total Points Used||Upgrade Level|
|98||0||0||lv0: Normal EXP needed|
|97||1||1||lv1: 1/2 EXP needed|
|95||2||3||lv2: 1/3 EXP needed|
|91||4||7||lv3: 1/5 EXP needed|
|83||8||15||lv4: 1/10 EXP needed|
|67||16||31||lv5: 1/20 EXP needed|
- Durandal is the result of upgrading the "Weapons" section of the "Bonus Equipment" to lv6.
- Fragarach is the result of upgrading the "Weapons" section of the "Bonus Equipment" to lv5.
- Ring of Determination is the result of upgrading the "Accessory" section of the "Bonus Equipment" to lv2.
- Michio used the final bonus point to gain the Appraisal ability during the character creation stage.
- People of the Other World are unaware of bonus points but are able to access it, though only through using a special temple.